4-Wheel Stability with 3-Wheel Maneuverability
Get a 4-wheel scooter with a 3-wheel turning radius with the Jazzy® Zero Turn and Pride’s patented, intelligent-turning, iTurn Technology™. Navigate tight corners and small spaces effortlessly with a 38” turning radius. Illuminate your ride with bright LED lighting. Dual motors and CTS suspension ensure a smooth and comfortable drive.
- Charging port built into the tiller for easy charging
- Contemporary new rim design makes the Jazzy® Zero Turn look as good as it drives
- CTS suspension for comfortable long range use
- Delta tiller, ergonomic wraparound handles enables easy-to-use left or right hand operation
- Dual motors for added traction in rough terrain
- Feather touch disassembly permits simple frame separation with only one hand
- Front basket
- Full LED lighting package for safe operation
- iTurn Technology™ provides 4-wheel stability with 3-wheel turning radius
- Under seat storage comes standard
- USB charger built into the tiller for convenient charging of smart phones and portable devices
- Your choice of six contemporary, interchangeable color shrouds
*Note Moonstone Green color may appear more silver with hues of green in some lighting
Jazzy Zero Turn Key Features
Exclusive Zero Turn Technology
Navigate tight corners effortlessly with a 38″ turning radius.
Full lighting package enhances safety.
Under Seat Storage
Built in under seat storage stores your valuables.
USB Connector in Tiller
Conveniently charge your smart devices while on the go.
Jazzy Zero Turn Specifications
|Model||Jazzy Zero Turn|
|Weight Capacity||300 lbs.|
|Front Tire||2″x7″ solid|
|Rear Tires||2.5″x9″ solid|
|Maximum Speed1||Up to 4 mph|
|Ground Clearance3||3.5″ at main deck|
|Seating3||Foldable, molded plastic 17w x 17d|
|Weight (w/o Batteries)||117 lbs.|
|Battery Weight||Battery box 31.5 lbs., batteries 13.5 lbs. each|
|Battery Requirements4,5||(2) 12V deep-cycle, Size: 22 AH|
|Per Charge Range1,2||Up to 10 miles|
|Battery Charger||Off-board, 3.5 amp|
|Suspension||CTS (Comfort-Trac front and rear suspension)|
|Weight of Heaviest Piece3,6||48 lbs. (rear section)|
|Medicare Code Coverage||K0899 Power Mobility Device, not coded by DME PDAC or does not meet criteria|
1 Varies with user weight, terrain type, battery amp-hour (AH), battery charge, battery condition and tire condition. These specifications can be subject to a variance of (+/- 10%). 2 Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, this specification can be subject to a variance of (+ or 3%). 3 AGM or gel cell type required. 4 Tested in accordance with ANSI/RESNA, WC Vol2, section 4 & ISO 7176-4 standards. Results derived from theoretical calculations based on battery specifications and drive system performance. Test conducted at maximum weight capacity. 5 Battery weight may vary based on manufacturer.
NOTE: All specifications subject to change without notice.
The information contained herein is correct at the time of publication; we reserve the right to alter specifications without prior notice. Speed and range vary with user weight, terrain type, battery charge, battery condition and tire pressure. Due to manufacturing tolerances and continual product improvement, length, width, turning radius and ground clearance can be subject to variance of + or – 3 %. Dimensions listed are for power base only. Overall measurements will vary based on seating and accessory selections.